Wednesday, May 03, 2006

PAMELA FURR'S WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE

Here we go, ladies and gentlemen...
LET'S GET HEALTHY.

As I've mentioned on the show, I am determined to get this weight off my body. I've been motivated for the past 6 weeks to make some real changes in my life that will effect my health.

So, I'm challenging you to hold me accountable to get 50 pounds off by Christmas. Will you help?

May I help you in any way? Post here your problems with weight and excercise, and let's help each other live healthier, happier lives.

AND GET THIS --

Alderman Frank Edwards wants to get in on the challenge.

He's putting $500.00 on the table and vowing that he will lose 50 pounds before Christmas...so he and I are in a race to win!!

Whoever loses, has to give the money to a local charity. He'll lose, so I'm not worried at all. :)

Post your thoughts, problems, advice, recipies for food and success.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post pictures so we can see the progress.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh now? Is 50lbs enough to bring you into normal bodyfat ratios?

5/4/06, 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home