DALLAS THE MOVIE
There's word that DALLAS will be coming to the big screen in the future. HOW COOL WILL THAT BE? Well, that is if the writers create a descent script and the producers put together an awesome cast.
There are rumors that John Travolta will play JR Ewing, and Catherine Zeta-Jones will play Pam Ewing. Hmmm.. JOHN TRAVOLTA AS JR?? I don't know if I can get behind that. I've been told I need to rent PRIMARY COLORS to get a feel for that again. It's not so much the southern accent that I can't buy into, it's the back-slapping, wheeling and dealing that I'm not sure I can buy from John Travolta. BUT MAYBE...
So we had some fun on the air today.
Who would you cast in the big screen version of DALLAS? Do what I did...and picture Jock, Miss Ellie, JR and the rest of the clan around the big dinner table dressed in suits and high heels... what faces do you think you'd see?
Here's what we came up with on the air:
JOCK EWING: Clint Eastwood
MISS ELLIE: Jessica Lange
JR. EWING: Okay, John Travolta...but if that doesn't work, GARY SENISE
SUE ELLEN: Sharon Stone
BOBBY EWING: Matthey McConahey (which I believe may be actually who is being cast in real life)
PAM EWING: Sandra Bullock
LUCY EWING: Jessica Simpson
RAY CREBS: Heath Ledger (although I think I read on the Dallas website that Brad Pitt is rumored to be playing him... HMMM...interesting)
DIGGER BARNES: Willie Nelson
CLIFF BARNES: I don't know if we came up with a Cliff Barnes
KRISTEN: Catherine Zeta Jones (she looks more like Kristen than Pam Ewing to me)
So what do you think?
There are rumors that John Travolta will play JR Ewing, and Catherine Zeta-Jones will play Pam Ewing. Hmmm.. JOHN TRAVOLTA AS JR?? I don't know if I can get behind that. I've been told I need to rent PRIMARY COLORS to get a feel for that again. It's not so much the southern accent that I can't buy into, it's the back-slapping, wheeling and dealing that I'm not sure I can buy from John Travolta. BUT MAYBE...
So we had some fun on the air today.
Who would you cast in the big screen version of DALLAS? Do what I did...and picture Jock, Miss Ellie, JR and the rest of the clan around the big dinner table dressed in suits and high heels... what faces do you think you'd see?
Here's what we came up with on the air:
JOCK EWING: Clint Eastwood
MISS ELLIE: Jessica Lange
JR. EWING: Okay, John Travolta...but if that doesn't work, GARY SENISE
SUE ELLEN: Sharon Stone
BOBBY EWING: Matthey McConahey (which I believe may be actually who is being cast in real life)
PAM EWING: Sandra Bullock
LUCY EWING: Jessica Simpson
RAY CREBS: Heath Ledger (although I think I read on the Dallas website that Brad Pitt is rumored to be playing him... HMMM...interesting)
DIGGER BARNES: Willie Nelson
CLIFF BARNES: I don't know if we came up with a Cliff Barnes
KRISTEN: Catherine Zeta Jones (she looks more like Kristen than Pam Ewing to me)
So what do you think?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home