Thursday, October 18, 2007

SO MUCH TO SAY

(From Oct 15th)

One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday, besides drinking coffee and reading the paper at a small town cafe, is going to a book store and browsing for hours.

It hit me yesterday. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH SO MANY THINGS TO SAY. It was overwhelming! Things about money, about food, about cars, about love, about sex, about life, about politics, about Lincoln, about, about about.

I felt so small, yet so blessed. People listen to me everyday on WMAY (3pm - 6pm www.wmay.com) to hear what I have to say. Things about money, about food, about love, about life, about politics, about about about. I hope I don't take that responsibility lightly. I don't think I do.

Is there just one thing that I have to say that is consistent everyday? I don't know. Here's what I would say to you today. Be nice to other people. Treat them the way you would want to be treated. Listen. Respond. And open your mind to new ways of thinking...it could change the world.

See ya Wednesday night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam said:

Be nice to other people. Treat them the way you would want to be treated. Listen. Respond. And open your mind to new ways of thinking...it could change the world

Ok how about practicing what you preach??? Bill is a caller who has things to say but you don't allow him on? I don't ever agree with him but he is contributing to every show and sometimes he is funny enough to break the monotony.

10/22/07, 11:32 AM  
Blogger Pamela Furr said...

Anonymous -
I am treating him EXACTLY the way I would want to be treated. If I'm making a complete fool out of myself, I would hope that someone would save me from that. I believe that's what Jesus would do. You know? Besides, he gets plenty of airtime on other shows. If you need your Bill fix, tune in at any given time of the day. Odds are, you'll hear him. Thankyouverymuch!

10/22/07, 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home