COMING UP ON THE SHOW..This week
Thanks for all of your sweet prayers and kind words. I will be back on the air tomorrow (7/11) after a day of tests and being sent everywhere trying to find a doctor who would examine me. (More on that story tomorrow)
However, here's what's coming up this week on TALKBACK NOW! With Pamela Furr
TUESDAY - Liz Allison with details on her new book THE GIRLS GUIDE TO NASCAR. I became acquainted with Liz in Nashville when I was a producer and have stayed in touch with her ever since. She was previously married to race car driver Davy Allison until his untimely death in 1993..is an author and radio host in Nashville. I'm looking forward to having her back on the show on Tuesday!!
WEDNESDAY - Todd Renfrow from CWLP with Jay Bartlett. They'll be discussing the controversial deal that's been reached with the Sierra Club, an evironmentalist group. Plus, it's our weekly TRIBUTE TO SERVICE where this week we'll introduce you to a brand new sponsor!
** also scheduled: One of the judges from Mo'Nique's Fat Chance...a beauty contest for REAL WOMEN on the Oxygen Channel airing this coming Saturday. Don't laugh. There are some very sexy plus-sized women in this world. I like to count myself in that number, baby.
KEEP LISTENING FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
However, here's what's coming up this week on TALKBACK NOW! With Pamela Furr
TUESDAY - Liz Allison with details on her new book THE GIRLS GUIDE TO NASCAR. I became acquainted with Liz in Nashville when I was a producer and have stayed in touch with her ever since. She was previously married to race car driver Davy Allison until his untimely death in 1993..is an author and radio host in Nashville. I'm looking forward to having her back on the show on Tuesday!!
WEDNESDAY - Todd Renfrow from CWLP with Jay Bartlett. They'll be discussing the controversial deal that's been reached with the Sierra Club, an evironmentalist group. Plus, it's our weekly TRIBUTE TO SERVICE where this week we'll introduce you to a brand new sponsor!
** also scheduled: One of the judges from Mo'Nique's Fat Chance...a beauty contest for REAL WOMEN on the Oxygen Channel airing this coming Saturday. Don't laugh. There are some very sexy plus-sized women in this world. I like to count myself in that number, baby.
KEEP LISTENING FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
- Pamela's monthly AFTER HOURS PARTY at Floyd's
- Pamela co-hosting the upcoming Illinois State Fair Parade
- Pamela participating in the WINE, WOMEN AND SONG fund-raising event for the Illinois Symphony Orchestra...your chance to spend an evening with Pamela with a bottle of wine and incredible conversation
- Pamela a celebrity bartender at a legendary tavern in Central Illinois

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home