Sunday, November 13, 2005

JEB BUSH FOR PRESIDENT

Could it be? Another Bush in the White House? Well, not anytime soon. Not even during this decade. But brother Bush certainly left the door wide open for a 2012 run. Read it here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the present Bush will (by the end of his term)make enough mistakes that another Bush being elected to presidency would stand about as good as a chance as a Ryan would winning the governorship in Illinois.

11/14/05, 11:46 AM  
Blogger The American Patriot Legion said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/10/05, 4:55 AM  
Blogger The American Patriot Legion said...

Sorry had a typo in the last one...they really need to let us edit these things...here's what I said minus the typo...

Bush's popularity is at 11% right now, 11% I didn't think any President ever would be that low. I don't see any Bush in the office any time soon. Republicans are going to have one hell of a time winning period after all of the scandals that are going on right now combined with Bush's ineptness so I don't see the RNC letting any Bush anywere near even the primaries, let alone the big race.

12/10/05, 4:57 AM  
Blogger Pamela Furr said...

Where did you get the 11%? The latest numbers I have seen have Bush's popularity back up to 40%. (if you believe polls)...

12/10/05, 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A poll in April 2003, shortly after the war began, found that 73 percent of Americans held the view that the war was worth fighting.

Reuters,
May 4, 2005
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A majority of Americans do not think it was worth going to war in Iraq with support at the lowest level since the United States launched the invasion in 2003, according to a CNN/USAToday/Gallup poll released on Tuesday. Fifty-seven percent of those polled said it was not worth going to war compared to 41 percent who thought it was.

A drop in 2 years from 73% support down to 41% now. Is that something you call growing support?

1/10/06, 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home