Tuesday, September 13, 2005

GEORGE W. BUSH - NOW THERE'S A REAL MAN

I'm serious. I'm as serious as I can be. How many times do we beg people to just take responsibility for mistakes and move on?? George W. Bush did that today.

"To the extent that the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility."
Asked if Americans should worry that the government remains unprepared to respond to another major disaster or a terrorist attack, Bush said:

"Katrina exposed serious problems in our response capability at all levels of government."

Bush himself raised questions about preparedness, after four years of record spending on domestic security since September 11, 2001.

"Are we capable of dealing with a severe attack or another severe storm? That's a very important question and it's in our national interest that we find out exactly what went on so we can better respond."

Yes. Thank you. Now let's move on. George W. will speak to the nation on Thursday night about the recovery and about the long-term plans for rebuilding.

Now isn't it time for Mayor Nagin of New Orleans and Gov. Blanco to step up to the plate and say, "we take full responsibility for dropping the ball"?



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/13/05, 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/13/05, 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/13/05, 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/13/05, 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a slut!!!! Bush dribbles out an half hearted appology and Pam the slut creams her pant. What a whore!

9/14/05, 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George W. a Real Man?
Come on! It took him so long to even admit the govt's blunders during the situation, his "apology" is meaningless.
Say I see someone breaking into my neighbor's house, but I am too busy watching po..the news. Is my apology worth the damn if I go to my victimized neighbor a week later and say "sorry for your loss. I could have done something about it and I take full responsibility."?
http://blevins96.blogspot.com/

9/14/05, 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw,
the little six year boy who watched over a couple of other kids in the middle of the carnage in NO whilst "W" played his geetar, is more of a man than George. Of course, good mommie barb probably thinks that the kid was used to babysitting anyway, so what is the big deal
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/chitribts/20050906/ts_chicagotrib/achildinchargeof6babies

9/14/05, 7:06 PM  
Blogger Pamela Furr said...

Yeah, unfortunately there are anon. idiots that like to post for some reason. I'm a slut, eh? I'll leave that comment, but remember, I can trace the ip address. So be careful, friend.

9/14/05, 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pamela,
a little off topic...but is it illegal to post an ass clown's IP? I had someone crash my webpoll a couple weeks ago and am looking for some sweet revenge.

9/15/05, 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home