IF YOU'LL JUST WAIT, THE TRUTH WILL REVEAL ITSELF
I've said it since day one. Let's wait and see what happens. Let's wait and see what the investigation proves. And sure enough, over the weekend we find out that someone in the Vice President's office spoke to Matt Cooper about Virginia Plame's identity. Take a deep breath everyone. I'm sure the President will deal with his people once everything is laid out on the table. If Rove needs to go, he'll go. If this new person involed (Scooter) needs to go, he'll go.
As the investigation progresses, we'll learn more. JUST CHILL OUT AND LET THE TRUTH DO WHAT IT DOES SO WELL... reveals itself when the time is right.
As the investigation progresses, we'll learn more. JUST CHILL OUT AND LET THE TRUTH DO WHAT IT DOES SO WELL... reveals itself when the time is right.

1 Comments:
I only follow up with information I've confirmed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home