Dirty - On another blog you asked me how I could defend Ann Coulter. Where did you catch that I was defending Ann Coulter? She can certainly defend herself -- no need of any help from me.
And also let me point out - last time I checked, Ann Coulter wasn't my senator. DICK DURBIN IS.
dirty is so right on this one. If Durbin would had said "the one good thing about the London attacks is that We don't have to hear about Aruba for a while..." I am perty sure that you would be demanding Durbin to apologize and asking for his head on a silver platter. Guess it is okay for a conservative to say insensitive things...
3 Comments:
Dirty -
On another blog you asked me how I could defend Ann Coulter. Where did you catch that I was defending Ann Coulter? She can certainly defend herself -- no need of any help from me.
And also let me point out - last time I checked, Ann Coulter wasn't my senator. DICK DURBIN IS.
I didn't realize that saying it was a compliment automatically meant that I'm defending Ann Coulter.
dirty is so right on this one.
If Durbin would had said "the one good thing about the London attacks is that We don't have to hear about Aruba for a while..." I am perty sure that you would be demanding Durbin to apologize and asking for his head on a silver platter. Guess it is okay for a conservative to say insensitive things...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home