Tuesday, October 04, 2005

OLD, NEVER MARRIED.... GAY?

Rumors abound, my friends. Could Harriet Miers, Bush's nominee for the Supreme Court, be gay?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't heard that one, but from the latest reports on World Net Daily, it appears that she is a horrible nominee... And represents a betrayal of the voter base that got our President elected (twice!).

With the semester in full gear now, I hadn't been back to these WMAY sites or blogs for some time... But I just saw, via Jim Gilchrist's campaign site, that he is scheduled to be on your show tomorrow morning (actually, that would be now be this morning... Or actually, since he's in California, I guess it would be tomorrow morning, for him). Anyway, I hope that that interview goes well. And I also hope that he did well in today's election... Most of the results still haven't been published online; that Campbell guy looks dangerously close, though, to taking it all tonight.

It would suck if he got over 50% of the vote, avoiding the general [runoff] election in December.

10/5/05, 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter if she is or isn't gay. The problem here is lack of judicial experience and being another of W's pals, which seems to be all that matters to him. Keep the power and the money in the "family."

You would think that with his numbers in the toilet, he would like to leave office with at least one positive and good decision under his belt. But no, let's stick it to the population as the door hits you in the behind.

This White House crew will only be happy if the poor disappears, the middle class becomes the new poor and the wealthy run the whole show.

Marie Antoinette would be proud!

10/6/05, 9:10 PM  
Blogger CSB said...

It’s kinda funny. The feminist movement was all about not needing men, being a strong woman without the help of a husband. Here is a women that has been remarkably successful while choosing to stay single. In the old days it was the chauvinist men that would call her a lesbian. Now its the feminists and liberals that do it.....

10/12/05, 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home