Sunday, August 21, 2005

SIX FEET UNDER - IN MEMORIAM

Tonight's the night, kids. The final episode of SIX FEET UNDER. From the creator of AMERICAN BEAUTY (Alan Ball) this brilliant HBO series takes it's last breath...

My favorite part about this show was the first scene of each show -- someone had to die. These writers came up with the most outrageous scenarios ... like the woman who thought the rapture was taking place, but it was a bunch of blow up porn dolls that had accidently gotten loose from the back of a pick-up truck. She ran out in the middle of the street and was hit by a Mac truck.

Regardless, I guess eventually it had to end.

By why did Nate have to die? Why?

I guess someone had to die. It just makes sense. That's what makes this show so brilliant.

So yet another Sunday night friend goes away.

Now what am I going to do on Sunday nights?

(oh yeah - Desperate Housewives starts soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home