Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WANTED: MEN WITH INTEGRITY

Are there any out there anymore? ANY? I'm not sure I've met too many.

Yet another who has to resign for having a "
personal relationship." Are there any men who keep their word anymore? Are there any men that keep their commitments any more? Are their any men that have self-respect? I am so disappointed with the crop of men I've either met in the last two years, or stories I've read about them lately. Come on. Have some self-respect. Be a man. Keep your word. And keep it in your pants. (unless otherwise approved by your wife or girlfriend.)

In other words, STOP CHEATING!!

14 Comments:

Blogger JeromeProphet said...

According to this FOXNEWS article:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,282072,00.html

More men cheat than women, but the difference isn't that great.

A call for integrity seems just, but on all sides, not just men.

JP

11/28/07, 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoken like a true womens libber there Pammy. Never blame the woman for anything....only the man's fault. How about the many women who cheat, don't pay child support,sit on their asses wanting everything handed to them on a silver platter, and of course the cheating WOMAN!!!!!

11/28/07, 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that Sam cheated on Pamela and that is why she is a manhater this week.

11/28/07, 4:58 PM  
Blogger Pamela Furr said...

You do realize, Anon 4:58, that I can trace where your posts come from. You're not so anonymous, you know. By the way, how are the Abraham Lincoln Hotel accomodations? "Speakin' Easy" ??

11/28/07, 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got integrity; loyal to a fault, been with the same gal for nearly a decade :)

11/28/07, 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blevins,

Learn how to take a joke.

11/29/07, 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rex:
never!

11/30/07, 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam never cheated..

11/30/07, 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://wilkinswisdom.com has my latest blog about Integrity. I'll celebrate my 32nd wedding anniversary this month and we've raised three children. Hang out with men of integrity if you want to find one. This goes far beyond the subject of cheating and impacts your life 24/7. DW

12/1/07, 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try http://www.wilkinswisdom.blogspot.com for the blog mentioned before. You'll also find things like encouragement, liberty and more.

12/1/07, 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not stereotype man or women for that matter. Here, there is nobody to blame but yourself Pamela. Life is simple. It is a series of choices. And who is making those choices for you? Yourself. Stop blaming others. Learn from every experience you had and every choice you made to make better decisions the next time.

Those people will not change. They are who they are. The key is to identify them before you get too close to them. :) No matter what "Life is good".

1/13/08, 11:10 AM  
Blogger Pamela Furr said...

Let me make sure I've got this right. I need to blame myself for any guy who might cheat on me? or lie to me? I am the one to blame. Any woman who's had a guy cheat on her is the one to blame. Or the other way around.. any guy whose woman cheats, HE'S TO BLAME. Wow. And I bet the woman who gets raped brought it on herself, huh? She really should have never put herself in a situation where it could happen.

1/13/08, 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I think you are taking it too far. You are way off base. How did we get from being a decent person to raping women. All I am saying is be careful when you make your choices, learn from previous experiences and move on. Scratch what I said about blaming yourself. I think you may have taken it the wrong way.

1/13/08, 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naked Tequila Guy here:

I womanized way more than my share in my younger days. When I realized I would never want to settle down with the women I knew I realized I had to become the kind of guy that the sort of woman that I wanted would be attracted to. I stopped dating entirely. I went celibate for over 2 years. When my wife came out to Colorado for her brother's wedding. It was done in 19th century style so we all had our guns and hats and boots and etc;. My wife was dressed in a long skirt that buttoned up to her neck. She wore a bonnet and gloves. All I could see was her face. After I introduced myself to her I immediately turned to a friend as she was walking away and said "She's the one!" It took me 2 years (no sex) and chasing her halfway across the country to convince her I was the one for her. We are soul mates, which seems rarer in relationships these days. In our entire relationship of over 20 years, (married over 18 years now) the thought of having sex with another woman has never crossed my mind. I had the rest, now I have the best.

2/29/08, 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home