Monday, November 12, 2007

AND I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE PRIESTS WHO LIKE LITTLE BOYS

An elderly suburban Chicago nun pleaded no contest to indecent behavior with a child for incidents involving male students at a Catholic elementary school in Milwaukee in the 1960s. Norma Giannini is scheduled to be sentenced in February. (AP)

Don't young men fantasize about their nun teachers like they do their regular teachers? Or is it just the little Catholic school girls?

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're treading on very thin ice, ma'am.

11/12/07, 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you mooslum ?

11/13/07, 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam,

learn how to spell. It's Muslim.

11/13/07, 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blevins

Learn how to take a joke.

11/14/07, 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does being mouzlym have a rat's ass about learning how to spell ?

11/14/07, 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rex,
Oh yes great joke. Kinda like being a X-stian.

Moohaamid,
It has a lot to do with spelling. Mouzlym spelled correctly is Muslim. Jebus spelled correctly is Jesus. If we want to insult people, let's at least show that we can spell correctly.

11/15/07, 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does any of this have to do with the story?

I mean all the comments?

11/16/07, 1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blevins

Don't be so afraid of huemur. It can be your freind..

11/16/07, 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg moo, your right. My apologies. This Sunday I am going to pray to Jebus.

11/16/07, 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you mooslum ?

11/17/07, 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no I am a booodist

11/17/07, 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blevins,

Learn how to spell. It's Buddhist.

11/18/07, 8:01 AM  
Blogger Pamela Furr said...

This is the strangest thread EV-AH!

11/18/07, 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!!Who posted as "Rex" at 8:01 a.m.? I'm Rex!!! And I posted the first Rex comment!! Oh well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I happen to think your comment was right on. So, who cares? Be me!

11/19/07, 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rex,

Learn how to take a joke.

11/19/07, 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you mooslum ?

11/19/07, 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why yes, yes I am.
It's the only way I roll.
I am the Hojatoleslam el Ayatollah of Rock 'n Rolla.

But I don't roll on Shabbos!
The Dude Abides..

11/19/07, 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My work here is done.

11/20/07, 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home